Viridian Calypso Elite Mermaid Tail
Please note that Elite mermaid tails are custom-made when you order, so allow 2-3 weeks before they ship.
Elite Monofin and Tails are excluded from Free Shipping promotions.
- Soft, breathable, scuba knit fabric with a vibrant design
- Wide, flat waistband for comfort
- Vinyl fluke insert included
- Invisible zipper tucks into the tail’s seam
- Hip and dorsal fins included
- Available in adult sizes
- Hand-sewn with you in mind
- Calypso fluke style is 34” (86.5 cm) wide and 33” (84 cm) tall
- Monofin not for use with other Fin Fun mermaid tails
- All Elite tails are non-returnable since they are custom-made to order.
The Viridian Calypso Elite mermaid tail features shocking shades of emerald that fade into shades of sapphire blue and midnight navy. Perfectly set off by golden metallic detailing, these 3D scales create a realistic mermaid look. Each tail is hand-sewn by an in-house team that will construct your mermaid tail to perfection.
To further blend reality and fiction together, the included vinyl insert adds support to the fluke in addition to the Elite monofin. The wide waistband smooths the transition between the fabric and your skin, and the invisible zipper matches the fabric’s color. Tuck the zipper pull into the tail’s seam to fully hide the zipper to complete the illusion of a real mermaid tail.
Care Instructions: Rinse your Elite mermaid tail and vinyl insert thoroughly with clean water to remove chlorine, salt, sand, and other debris. Hand wash the fabric and hang it to air dry. Do not put the tail in the washer or dryer, and do not wring or twist the fabric. Dry the insert with a clean towel and store it flat. Ensure the tail and insert are completely dry before storing them.
|FF Name Break Space||--None--|