Azure Calypso Elite Mermaid Tail
Please note that most Elite mermaid tails are made when you order, so allow 2-3 weeks before they ship. (Tails that are made to order do not follow the estimated ship date on your order confirmation)
Experience Fin Fun’s professional mermaid tail line with the Azure Calypso Elite mermaid tail.
- Soft, breathable, scuba knit fabric with a vibrant design
- Wide, flat waistband for comfort
- Vinyl fluke insert included
- Invisible zipper tucks into the tail’s seam
- Hip and dorsal fins included
- Available in adult sizes
- Hand-sewn with you in mind
- Calypso fluke style is 34” (86.5 cm) wide and 33” (84 cm) tall
- Monofin not for use with other Fin Fun mermaid tails
- All Elite tails are non-returnable since they are custom-made to order.
Immerse yourself in vibrant shades of cerulean blue, teal and lavender with the Azure Calypso Elite mermaid tail. Golden lace accents drape around the edges to create an elegant shape, and side and dorsal fins complete the siren silhouette. Plus, our small batch production means that your Elite tail is hand-sewn to perfection.
To further blend reality and fiction together, the included vinyl insert adds support to the fluke in addition to the Elite monofin. The wide waistband smooths the transition between the fabric and your skin, and the invisible zipper matches the fabric’s color. Tuck the zipper pull into the tail’s seam to fully hide the zipper to complete the illusion of a real mermaid tail.
Care Instructions: Rinse your Elite mermaid tail and vinyl insert thoroughly with clean water to remove chlorine, salt, sand, and other debris. Hand wash the fabric and hang it to air dry. Do not put the tail in the washer or dryer, and do not wring or twist the fabric. Dry the insert with a clean towel and store it flat. Ensure the tail and insert are completely dry before storing them.
|FF Name Break Space||--None--|